1. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Readmission may be granted only on the payment of fresh admission fee provided the vacancy still exist.
2. All students are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation. Those absent because of sickness must present medical certificate when they join the class.
3. It is compulsory for students to complete 75% attendance in the year to make them eligible for the final examination. In case of attendance is short, students may not be granted promotions to next class.
4. A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious diseases should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor.
5. Students suffering from any one of the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
Chicken Pox – Till complete falling of the scabs.
Cholera – Till the child is completely well.
Measles – One week after the rashes disappear.
Mumps – Until the swelling has gone which takes about 21 days.
Whooping cough – After getting fitness certificate from the doctor.
Jaundice – After getting fitness certificate from the doctor.